i registered my account details with mendeley, but it shows "error contacting Mendeley". Please help.
Could you please open Mendeley Desktop, press Ctrl + Shift + P on your keybaord, uncheck the box marked Use System Connection Settings, restart Mendeley Desktop, and see if this issue continues? Thanks in advance.
I did so
the problem still exist !!
Do you upload your PDF file attachments to your web library? If so, please try the following instructions:
1) Open Mendeley Desktop and click ‘Help’ → ‘Reset Mendeley Desktop’
2) Follow the on-screen instructions.
3) Once Mendeley Desktop re-opens, sign in with your existing account details.
If, for some reason, you are having trouble accessing the ‘Reset’ option in the menu, try the following:
1) Close Mendeley Desktop
2) Locate and delete your local database file, or just move it to a different directory. (You can find instructions on locating the Mendeley data directory and your local database files at: http://www.mendeley.com/faq/#locate-database)
3) Re-start Mendeley Desktop.
This question is closed to new answers.